Recently bought Bluehost hosting and new to web hosting interface? Don’t know how to set up email or webmail in Bluehost? No need to worry in this tutorial we are going to answer your all questions.
After setting up a website, setting up an email account for your website is the another task left for the webmaster. Creation of email id with your website becomes simpler with the Bluehost email manager. Now any newbie can also do it without any problem. That’s the reason why we always recommend Bluehost web hosting services for every webmaster. It’s not only limited to this, if you have any problem in the future, you can also contact support through online chatting, ticket system, and call.
Coming back to the topic, In the previous tutorial I explained to you how to install WordPress in Bluehost and now in this quick guide, I provide you simple steps to set up webmail in Bluehost Account.
3 Easy Steps to Set Up Email Account in Bluehost Account
Here are the 3 steps to create email id and access details in the step by step process. Just follow these steps to create email accounts with Bluehost cPanel.
1. Firstly login to your Bluehost hosting account with your website and password. Now click on the email tab from the menu on the top of the screen.
2. Then click on add the new account from the sidebar if not selected. Then you will see some fields to be filled. You need to fill your email name which you want to use such as firstname.lastname@example.org here admin is the email name. You don’t need to enter the full email address because your website is automatically inserted in the last. Enter the password which you want to use for this email id, the password should be strong and contains all types of characters. You will see an option of drop down menu in the default webmail client. Just left it as it is “I want to choose later”. It provides you the flexibility after creation to choose the best webmail client according to your convenience.
3. In the last click on create & finish button at the bottom. After clicking on this button your email id is created instantly.
Additional Options in Set up Webmail in Bluehost Which You Should Know
After setting up a webmail account in Bluehost you can also set up much more things from that email manager dashboard in Bluehost account, Such as autoresponders, forwarding, email filtering, email trace etc. You can ignore these options if you don’t need them and don’t know what to do with that. I think autoresponder is the important one among them and you must need it after some time. An autoresponder has automatically respond your website subscribers, users for any activity they do. It is one of the most useful features to save time, you can set up an email auto-responder from here or you can also use some WordPress plugins like newsletter which also allow you to set up autoresponders.
After successfully creating webmail you can log in directly through Bluehost webmail sign in page and you don’t need to open your CPanel every time when you want to read your emails.
That’s it from the set up an email account in Bluehost account. If you still have any query feel free to contact us. Also, check our guide to point Bigrock domain to Bluehost account as an add-on domain. Comment below and let us know about that. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Google plus.
Latest posts by Arun Saini (see all)
- Bluehost Cyber Monday Deal 2016 Biggest Hosting Discount - October 7, 2016
- Bluehost Black Friday 2016 Sale Discount – Exclusive Bluehost Deals - October 7, 2016
- Bluehost Review : Shared Hosting Experience - April 30, 2016