Bigrock is the one of the biggest domain registrar company around the world but it’s more popular in India. Most of the blogger’s first choice is to go with Bigrock because of its trust in indian customers and great domain offers. In my earlier guide on point domain from godaddy to Bluehost, I mentioned about how easy it is to point a domain from godaddy to Bluehost. Same in case of Bigrock domain. The core concept is similar as in case of godaddy.
We assume that you already bought Bluehost hosting and domains from Bigrock. So, Now the task left is to point Bigrock domain to Bluehost.
The main objective is to update Name Server of the domain from the domain registrar my account section. The detailed process of this domain pointing process is described below in easy steps to help the beginners to understand better.
How to Point Domain From Bigrock to Bluehost Account
Here, we explained step by step method to point bigrock domain to your Bluehost hosting account simply with screenshot image. This helps you to understand method better and easily.
1. First open your bigrock.com or bigrock.in (from where you bought your domain) go to my account and login with your email id and password. After that you will see list of domains you registered with Bigrock services. Now select the domain name which you want to point on Bluehost account.
2. Then the find the domain registration section which is on the top of the page. Click on Name Server option in this domain registration section to set name server for your website.
3. After clicking it a popup window appears which contain blank boxes to fill name server details. If it already contains some details just ignore it and replace it with Bluehost Name servers which is given below. Use copy paste to avoid any kind of typing error.
Your popup screen will look like this :
That’s it you have updated your name server details. But it takes some time for these changes to make effect. It will usually take 5 minutes to-4 hours for changes to reflect globally. In the meantime you can do additional work for your site like WordPress Installation and designing your site for the launch.
If you are facing any problem in pointing domain to Bluehost account mention it below in the comments section and let us know. We will try our best to resolve your query.
Latest posts by Arun Saini (see all)
- Bluehost Cyber Monday Deal 2016 Biggest Hosting Discount - October 7, 2016
- Bluehost Black Friday 2016 Sale Discount – Exclusive Bluehost Deals - October 7, 2016
- Bluehost Review : Shared Hosting Experience - April 30, 2016